Linux for Biologists§
A beginner’s guide for students or researchers in biological sciences.
Learn how to use the Linux desktop and included software, run basic commands, and work with files and directories.
You can read the book online or get the e-book (PDF & EPUB) for a price you choose.
Why get the e-book?
- you can read it offline in your favorite e-reader
- you will get updated versions by e-mail
- you will be supporting my work
- How to sync and share your files with Seafile
- 2018-2021 • On Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Debian 9, and Debian 10.
- WW2D – the world at your fingertips (print)
- Jan 2006 • Linux For You, India.
- Dressing up Linux like Windows (print)
- Sep 2005 • Linux For You, India.
- Remastering Knoppix 3.3 (print)
- Feb 2005 • Linux For You, India,
Last updated: Tue 12 April 2022